Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

Balloon Chemistry

Hello everyone today our teacher said that we're gonna do a science experiment about balloon and gases. 



Aim: To see which chemical 
mix creates the most gas.

Hypothesis: (What do I think will happen)
I think the first one (vinegar and baking soda) will grow bigger than the second one (salt and soda).


Materials:

  1.  2 ballon 
  2.  2 water bottles  
  3.  baking soda 
  4.  soda
  5.  lemonade  
  6.  plain salt 
  7. plastic spoon 
  8. vinegar
Steps:
  1. get your balloon, baking soda, soda, lemonade, plain salt, plastic spoon, vinegar
  2. get your water bottle  
  3.  Put the vinegar to the water bottle 
  4. Put the baking soda inside the balloon 
  5.  Put the blowing part of the balloon to the tip


My images:
Findings:





Balloon 1
( 3 tsp baking soda, ½ cup vinegar)
Balloon 2
( 3 tsp salt, ½ cup soda)

Balloon Size (cm)
25cm4cm
Bubbles
(small, medium, large)
mediumsmall




Conclusion:This experiment was extraordinary. My hypothesis went right, the first balloon was comprehensive. But the second balloon went a bit awkward, the balloon went from 25cm to 4cm. I had heard about this experiment, but I hadn't tried this experiment, it was really exciting. I also learnt that you make Carbon Dioxide from this experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment