Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Reflection and Question

7/8 DS and 7/8 SH came from the gym for our P.E

Reflection and Question 

What game did I find challenging and why?

  • The game I find challenging is bench ball because you need to practice catching, throwing, dodging and running. 

One of the goals was to listen... what skills do you need to have to be a good listener?

  • Don't talk to anyone if the teacher is talking then sit quietly and listen.

What communication skills did I need when playing bench ball.

  • Listen to your teammates of what they're saying and don't shout at them.

What do I need to work on for my next lesson?

  • My running skills and listening skills.

What is a personal goal I want to work on today?

  • To be a good student.

Here are some photos in the gym


No comments:

Post a Comment