Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

My experience playing the game Tapu Ae


On period 4 we need to go to the gym because we are gonna play Tapu Ae. On period 5 we need to do our blogging. 


What is Tapu Ae?
  • Tapu Ae is an adaptation of Kī o Rahi and uses the same Whakapapa and Purakau of that Tākaro.
What are some of the basic rules?
    • You can't run if you are holding the ball
    • The guardian cannot get out on his place
    • You cannot get out of your play zone 
What are some of the te reo Māori kupu that we talked about?
    • guardian-kaitiaki
    • attacker-kaiwhai
    • defender-kaiwawao
    • referee-rewheri
What was your role in your team for these games?

    • I am a sub - When some of my teammates are tired or got injured if playing I'm gonna replace him/her
What did you enjoy the most about the game?
    • I enjoy the most if I'm playing an attacker 
What were some of the drawbacks that you can think of?
    • My teammate in our box is not playing seriously so I'm the who can knock off the tennis ball from the cone.
What could your team do better next time you play?
    • We should think who we will pass the ball because sometimes we didn't focus and then we passed it to the enemy

3 comments:

  1. Hello Khyle, you've done some really good work, you include all the reflection that the teacher give it to us. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Khyle, I really like your post about your Tapuae reflection. You have added good information. You said that you are a sub for your team, does it mean that you are the sub for the whole game? Please reply back. Have a cool day!! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Khush thank you for your positive comment, no I'm sub for the whole game. Half of the game I play attacker.Have a good day to

      Delete