Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Food Hygiene | HEC

Hello everyone today in Cooking (Home Economics), we didn't really do anything. The teacher gave us a worksheet with 2 tasks to finish. The tasks that are on the worksheet are base about hygiene on the kitchen or when cooking. 

I finished my worksheets so now my tasks are to blog about kitchen hygiene/safety.

     When on the kitchen keep your eyes to safety, don't just focus on your cooking, divide your attention to cooking and your/kitchens hygiene. When you see something that's not where it supposed to be, you might think of putting it back where it belongs.

     Keep everything clean (very clean), every time you finished cooking, wash the dishes, put everything back where it should be.

Here's a poster I made myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment