Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Rat Dissection | Science

Kamusta readers! Welcome to another blog of mine!

Last Wednesday we did a really cool and exciting experiment.  It is a Rat Dissection experiment, we gonna need to open the rat's body and find where they're organs/digestive system is located because that's what we are learning about in class. Some of us are really gross out of the bad odour of the rat. 

The tools that we used to dissect the mouse are:
  • Scalpel 
  • Scissors
  • Tweezers 
  • Pin
As far as I know, the rat's digestive system is very similar to our digestive system. 

I really love the experiment because I've got a chance to look at a rats digestive system and I've tried something really cool that's out of my comfort zone.

After the experiment, I learned a lot on the digestive system and organs of the mouse. 






2 comments:

  1. Hi Khyle

    This is a fantastic blogpost, you've put heaps of information and details about your experiment, I like that you even put up a photo of the rat and the parts of its digestive system.

    - Skyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog Khyle, you have really thought about why we did the dissection. I enjoyed reading how you enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete