Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

Hurumanu DigiTech

 Social Issue
Bullying

On this past few weeks, every single student in our class is planning to research an issue. There are 3 choices you can pick Social Issue, Environmental Issue, and Ethical issue. A lot in my class picked an environmental issue and when we're done choosing our issue we need to make an app, game, or sphero about that issue that we've picked. 

I myself have research and got the issue of bullying. I made my issue about bullying because a lot of people getting bullied and getting hurt by the bulliest and others don't care about what happens to the victims. Some of the victims lost their confidence in going to school and getting depressed and somehow some of them end their life.

I made an app about my issue. I hope you will like it. <3

Here's the link to my app. (My App)



If you're in my class what Issue would you pick and what would you make a game, app or sphero and why did you pick that issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment