Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Badge of Honour | Reading Response

Kamusta everyone, today in Wananga we were set a task to read about a story called 'Badge of Honour' it is about a school captain who is always included in fights after school, later on, the other school captains find out and they had to think what they're gonna do. After reading the story we had two choices to decide of what we're gonna do, nether continue the story by ourself with our own ideas or think of a time we've had to be an upstander or in a similar situation.

The time when I was an upstander is when I saw my friend smoking outside of school and he's a teenager, I eventually felt disgusted, shock and have the urge to tell his parents. The next day I messaged his mom and told her what I saw.  I am not gonna mention his name for his privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment