Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

Mental Health - Drama



What is Mental Health? Mental health is a person’s condition with regard to their psychological and emotional well-being.

When I am____, what do I do?

  • Angry - I want to be alone in, I don't want anyone with me
  • Happy - I feel hyper, i cant stop smiling
  • Stressed - I feel exhausted, felt being so sad, no one love me


How do I deal with my emotions?
Who is the best person to talk when:

  • I am at Home? Why
I would talk to my parents cause they're the people that can help me at home
  • I am At School? Why  
I would talk to my friends and teachers because they can help me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Khyle,

    I really like your post about Mental Health. When you talk about when your stressed, you say that "...no one loves me..." What do you mean about no one loves you? I think that you should check your questions and answering them, because you haven't answered one question.

    You have added a really good explanation why you should talk to your parent at home. When you talk about at school, what do you mean, "...because they can help me..." Does it mean, that they can help you with the situation that as arisen.

    Please comment down what are the answers that I have asked. It might be another answer, but I will know what you are trying to say. Have a cool day!! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete