Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

200 Word Challenge - Forest Gump Feather Theme

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone, welcome to my vlog yesterday on Wananga we did a challenge. The challenge is to write 100-200 hundred words about the music that we listened to. Here’s my story and it’s about 143 words.


While listening to this music it reminds me of a sad story movie that I’ve watched years ago. It also reminds me of the wonderful past in Japan that I’ve never been or experienced. Closing my eyes while listening to this music, pictured something on my mind of a lonely teenager girl with her pomeranian dog walking within the golden hour on the mountain next to a peacefully flowing river like raindrops in the window falling down, with long tall grass next to the pathway moving back and forth, while the butterflies harvesting pollens from the flower and some flying over her head. 


By listening to this music I can feel the mood and tone is a bit sad, lonely, low, and peaceful. Im loving this kind of music because of the tone and what I can imagine while listening to it.


1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Khyle I like your blog post and it's all make since and that's very nice and I like your introduction.

    ReplyDelete