Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

DTE - Works

Kia ora everyone, welcome to my blog today I in DTE (Digital Technology) I made an infographic about Ergonomic

In DTE I made stuff like Infographic about Ergonomic, Coding, design process and made our own website where we present our works.

This is the link to my own website it doesn't have much stuff in there at the moment because I always forgot to put my works there.

   This image you see is Ergonomic, Ergonomic is defined as the science of fitting a workplace to user's needs, ergonomic aims to increase effiency and productivity and reduce discomfort. Think about you computer monitor of the height of your desk. 

Infographic wasn't really hard to make but I find downloading the work that I did on venngage was a litte bit of a struggle. 

Code.org
This is the first certificate I got from my first ever time coding a game, the tutorials helps me a lot to understand how the code works. After 14 steps I learnt how to code a whole tutorial game.

Using code.org was fun and enjoyable, while using the site I learnt a lot about coding and understand more about how do people make games. 


I had fun doing most of the works, I really love doing and learning about coding. I would love to learn more about DTE and more other fun stuff. I'm looking forward for more coding in this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment