Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Adrenaline Forest Task


 

 Kamusta bloggers, for todays blog I'm gonna write about what I'm looking forward to on the EOTC or the 3 days field trip for year 7-9.

Swimming Clipart Transparent Background - Swimming Clipart No Background,  HD Png Download , Transparent Png Image - PNGitem
Im looking forward to Jellie park because I love swimming, it makes me happy and feel hyped up. The huge slides on Jellie Park, hanging out with friends outside school especially swim with them is making me really excited. I'm kinda nervous about people getting silly and naughty, an accident might happen. Probably hanging out with friends will be the most enjoyable.Swimming Png - Swimming Icon Transparent Background , Free Transparent  Clipart - ClipartKey

No comments:

Post a Comment