Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Week 6 - 100 Word Challenge

 Kamusta bloggers, today in wananga we were a task to write about a place that we really want to visit and describe the place and why we want to visit there. Here's my writing, enjoy. 


Wishing for the chance to go where I want to for free is not a wish anymore, because of this big bubble that I have. I have been thinking of where would I go, but the place that shines in my head is my hometown, it’s where I was born the Philippines. I would love to visit the stunning beaches and green big joyful mountains that are full of plants again, I also want to feel the warmth of the Filipino’s and my whole family again. Taste the mouthwatering street foods and my most favourite dessert in the world, halo-halo.




Halo-Halo -



1 comment:

  1. Hi khyle I really like your 100 words challenge and I like the picture that you put on your blog like food , mountains and the beautiful views.

    ReplyDelete