Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

10 ESOL = 321 RIQ

 Kia ora bloggers, today in ESOL our class learnt about 321 RIQ and what it represents. 

So what exactly is 321 RIQ? 321 RIQ is a strategy many students uses on how to do their blog or how to do a blog. 3 and R stands for "3Recalls", 2 and I stands for "2Insight", and 1 Q stands for "1Question".

3 Recalls - 3 things I remember about the lesson.

2 Insight - 2 New things I learnt in this lesson.

1 Question - 1 question I have about something I didn't remember or still want to know about.


Last class on ESOL we introduced our self using a game our teacher told us, and for today we talked about 321 RIQ and what it means, and how to use it.

In this lesson, I learned the meaning of 321 RIQ and how to use this skill effectively when blogging. 

My only concern is does this technique works on every blog?

I only ever learned this skill now, and I don't seem to find it overly difficult to use in my writing. I am looking forward to being able to incorporate this skill more in my writing in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment