Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Name Acronym - 10 ESOL

Kia ora bloggers, in ESOL's class our teacher set as a task to put describing words in every letter on our name that describes ourself. After making the poster we had to pick two of the selections and write something about it that proves it's us.

I picked Knowledge for letter K because I’m pretty sure, on my age, my intelligent or my knowledge level is above average and higher than some of my mates. I have proven my intelligence since I was still in the Philippines, I competed for a mathematics challenge for my region. For letter H, I choose word Heart-warming, I feel like it defines me as myself because when people need some hand, I don’t hesitate to help them with anything. Im always there for them when they’re feeling down or sad, it’s my job to make sure they’re on the right emotion.



No comments:

Post a Comment