Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

Digital Technology


This weak we have started a new hurumanu it's Digital Technology. We started talking about Social Issues, Environmental Issues, and Ethical Issues. 


1. What do we think Digital Technology Hurumanu will be about? 

    • I think this Hurumanu will be about learning how to use/make an app, websites, game, and etc
2. What do you already know about Digital Tech?

    • know to use a few google websites know how to play online games. 

3. What are you hoping to learn during this Hurumanu 
    • I hope I can learn how to make games. 


Individual Learning Log



Video
Analysis/ summary thoughts of video
Social:



Social involves people.
Environmental:



It’s about mother nature and earth
Ethical:



It’s about wrong and right
My Brainstorm for an issue I am interested in
Environmental:
Climate change, pollution and flood

Social:
Bullying someone, making fun of someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment