Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Hurumanu PE

Last week we make a group with some role every member of the team. And we do beep test and I got 3.5. 



1. What makes a good team player? what skills and attribute do you need to display/use?
  • What makes a good team player is always reliable, communicate with confidence, does more than asked, and helpful. Co-operation and helping each other.
2. What is your role within your team? what does your role involve?
  • In my team my role sub person. I need to exchange the person who is tired playing and I will replace him.


3. How could you be a better team player?
           Skills - Attributes
  • co-operations - communicationn 
  •  involve - helping 
  • reamwork - strenght 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Khyle, I really like your post about your PE Hurumanu post. You have explained 'What makes a good team player?' really well. You have used really good words.

    I think that you need to add more in your role in your team and how can you be a better team player. Otherwise, your post is really good.

    Have a cool day!! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,Khyle
    Good writing about your hurumanu PE post. You had a spelling mistake on your writing.
    okay thank you bye.

    ReplyDelete