Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

My Voice

What I did in isolation:
I did probably a few things in isolation like
cleaning the house, babysitting my little sister,
playing video games, doing some of my online school works,
watched movies with my family, eating and cooking. 


What was I feeling:
I felt lots of different emotions during
the isolation like happy, sad, broken, upset, joyful,
loved and grateful, but most the time I feel tired and
stress.


What some challenges will be for NZ:
They will some few challenges we gonna
face in NZ. Because of the physical/social
distancing, we can’t do things we use to do with our
mates. Our way of living will change, to some people that
work or love things that include physical touching can’t
do this thing for some time  

How can we work together to overcome these challenges: 

Follow the new rules, always remember the
1-meter physical distancing. Don’t disobey the rules.
Encourage each other, help them when they need help.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Khyle

    Can you have another look at this writing, it is running off the page and difficult to read.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete