Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Business and Enterprise Reflection

 Kia Ora everyone, yesterday was the Business and Enterprise market. 

I would say our business went kinda good because some people bought our rocks, but not all of them was sold because it doesn't look very good for them. We had 6 more rocks left at the end of the day, and we made $37. I really enjoyed walking around and seeing some different products that other company made, doing the sales talk, but the highlight of my day was eating food.

Base on what I noticed, making a really good poster doesn't really attract the customers, it was the product that they were attracted to. Next time I would do this is I would make food products because what I noticed is, the food companies yesterday made the most profit out of all the companies. 

I guess picking our own teammates would help the company better because we're gonna understand each other more, get our ideas together, make up our mind, and help each other better.

 As far as I know, I participated equally both in preparation and on market day. It was a really fun experience to have and I would never forget it. 


That's me on the right side and those are the painted rocks we sold.


Thanks for visiting my blog, make sure to have a great day!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment