Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Business and Enterprise

 Kamusta everyone, in this past few weeks we've been doing and working stuff for Business and Enterprise.

Business and Enterprise is when you're grouped to other people and brainstorm about what product to make and how we can make a profit out of it. My company is called Aphrodite, in my company there is the Cheif Executive Officer which is Loloma, Marketing Manager which is Riansha, Productin Manager which is Jhonas, and Financial Manager which is me. 

My company agreed to make painted rocks, we're gonna paint rocks ourself and sell it. By right now my team is almost finish with all the work, we only need to finish our poster. We're a bit late compared to other companies because I'm the only one left a in our company and I couldn't finish all the works for the CEO, Marketing Manager and Production Manager. I'm doing it for them because they have other things to do like Sports tournament and Sewing for elders.

Our next step is to finish our poster and make it look attractive to other people. I hope my company is gonna make a profit and not disappoint Mr Scott.

I hope you'll come and support us on September 23, located in Hornby High School, 180 Waterloo Road. 

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Khyle!

    Thanks for sharing your reflection on B+E so far, I'm happy to hear you've been working hard on your business even though lots of your partners have been away! Hopefully everyone will be back from their activities tomorrow so that you can complete the tasks that you need to do.

    I look forward to seeing your product for sale on Market Day!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete