Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Learning Reflection - Health

Learning Reflection
A conclusion on what the "Whare tapa wha" is and how it illustrates Hauora? 
- Whare tapa wha is about is the 4 walls on a house/you, you need the whare tapa wha to be stabled because if one of the walls is not good, it will affect the 3 more walls and it will take you down.

How did you participate during this lesson? 
- I participated okay in the lesson because I know I understand most of the topic and I can raise my hands up when the teacher is asking questions to the class.

What is the current state of your Hauora?
-My Hauora is okay.
- I know that I need to work on Taha whanau because sometimes I find talking to/ having a conversation to adults is hard.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora khyle. I think you really really had a good job doing this work. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete