Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

My Summer Holiday

Hello everyone, today in our ESOL is we need to write about what happened on my holiday.


        In the 2nd day of January, we went to Nelson and Tasman. We camp at  Nelson for 2 days and 1 day at Abel Tasman, On the first day on Nelson we went to the city and the church. We took a lot of photos of the beautiful, peaceful city of Nelson. On the 2nd day/our last day on Nelson, we went to the centre of New Zealand, it was located there. It was on the top of the mountain, it is 20 minutes hike up to get to the top.

When we reach the top we were sooo tired, we could drink a whole bottle of water, but it is worth it because the view at the top is breathtaking. Just like the first day, we took a lot of photos. At the same day, we went to Tasman, it was 1 hour and 30 minutes drive to get there.

It was 6:30 when we arrived there and then we look for a place that we can camp. After we found a place to camp we went back to the city and bought some foods, water and souvenirs. The last day of our camping, we went to a beach in Tasman, we swam there for 6 hours, It was 4 pm when we started driving home. We arrived at home at 12 o’clock in the midnight.

Image result for abel tasman national park



Abel Tasman National Park






Nelson/Centre of New Zealand 




When we got back I didn't really do a lot. What I did was just cook for our dinner, play video games like Mobile Legends, Clash Royale and more, talk to my friends through messenger, playing with my little sister, house chores, went shopping/groceries and that's all the things I remember of what I did on my holidays.

Image result for mobile legends




I also watched a bunch of movies like "Good Boys", "Cinderella", "43 Meters Down", "Stories to tell in the Dark".




No comments:

Post a Comment