Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Self Directed Learners

Hi everyone this is my goal for this semester in English.



As a Self Directed Learner I
  • Have a positive attitude to all parts of learning including setbacks. 
  • Know what skills I need to develop so I can learn. 
  • Can tell others the ways how I like to learn and what suits me best. 
  • Know what work I need to complete and set goals based on this.
  • Manage my learning time so I complete all tasks.
  • Catch up on work I miss or fall behind on in my own time. 
  • I would not waste my time in some useless things.
  • I’m gonna sleep early so I wouldn’t be tired at class and getting my work done at the right time.
  • I’m not gonna mind other people businesses and focus on my one. 
  • Ask for feedback when I am unsure. 
  • I reflect on my learning by asking:
  • How do I know what I’ve learned?
  • Can I explain what I’ve learnt to someone else?
  • Can I apply what I’ve learned when creating my work. 

3 comments:

  1. Kamusta Khyle!

    I was really interested to read your goals but your chart is running off the page! See if you can reformat this during your next Hurumanu lesson.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumusta Khyle, You did a great job highlighting your Self Directed Learner. Also maybe next time you could write introductions what things you choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And maybe you can fix your table So you can get more viewers and comments.

      Delete